Tuesday, September 12, 2017

I So Enjoy Making Gifts!

I didn't have much to work on this summer, but suddenly have several projects coming down the pike for the fall.

I've been so excited about my nephew's wedding. He and his special lady love hunting and the Green Bay Packers. I wanted to do this in camouflage, but couldn't find a camo yarn that I liked. It looks great on the foot of their bed AND it will keep them warm at the Packer games! I found the logo instruction on E-How.com and then made adjustments to make the afghan. I used a chunky yarn. So it will be warm and soft on those cold Wisconsin winter nights.

I can make this bed foot Afghan for you for $160. I could even do it with a different team logo! 





TURTLE BEACH AFGHAN




Now I'm working on this Turtle Beach Afghan that was custom ordered. It is so pretty. Maybe you would like one of these. It will have sea turtles swimming into the sea! Cost $60

I found this pattern on Ravelry.com created by June Gilbank














CHRISTMAS IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER


These Christmas stockings are darling. I can make one and Monogram it for $25ppd. I'll double it with opposite colors as seen here for $45ppd Choose two different colors If you wish.




Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment