My cousin's wife contacted me and asked if I would make a baby blanket for a new baby joining the family soon. We found a beautiful pattern by Asher Blu Designs. I think it's one I will be making several of.
I loved it so much that I made one using left over yarns. I had enough yarns to create the base. It's surprisingly lovely, but I want it larger to be at least large enough for a lapghan. I need 4-5 ounces of three different colors preferably variegated.
So, now I've put this one aside. I had a One Pound skein of pink. I thought this blanket might look nice in pink with a white trim. This one is for sale! Contact me if you are interested. It's about 36" square. $65
I need to sell several items this summer so that I can pay my annual blog fee of around $100. Whatever you need coming up please let me know. Anything ordered and paid for by August 15th will receive 10% off. Anything over $75 will be postage free!
I'm thinking it might be good to get a head start on football or Christmas.
So order your stadium blankets $150... NOTE: I have green on hand so I could get right to the Green Bay one. :)
I'm open to trying other logos beside these.
Or we could even get a head start on Christmas Stockings. Order one for $25 or two complimenting stockings for $45 plus postage. Comes with the holly sprig. Add $5 for monogramming.
Take a look at the other items in previous posts for more ideas. Or come up with your own ideas and I will work out the details with you!
Happy Summer!
Mandy
kpo










No comments:
Post a Comment