Monday, July 4, 2016

Stitched up in June


Happy Fourth, y'all!


Hope you are having a great time with friends and family.

I thought I would take a moment and update you on my crafting project.

The ladies at church came together and made wreath's for the holiday. Here's few snapshots ...








As I shared last month, I took some leftover yarn and made a baby blanket for the youth auction. The buyer requested that when I finish the project to add a pink ribbon instead of green. Here was the final outcome.


Mr. Gary immediately gave me instructions to make him a second blanket for his daughter having a boy this August. That one is now in the works....

 I had also started a purple throw to giveaway on my blog Fibromyalgia is Real. I finished it a week or so ago ....

My husband has been telling me I should sell these. I'm not sure how I make ones to sell AND complete those I make for nieces and nephews that keep having babies and getting married, but OK ... If you would like one like this, contact me. The price is $50 plus shipping.




As soon as I make a couple of those baby blankets, I sell them too!

Keeping you in Stitches!


2 comments: