Sometime, I really need to work on some items for our house but that doesn't pay. :)
I would really like to try my hand at some other team logos. Any suggestions? Would anyone like to be the first client and receive a nice discount? Alabama fans? Texas A&M? I saw a really cool Texas flag blanket that would be awesome.
As I finished the logo on the King-size blanket, it dawned on me that maybe people would like a bed foot afghan. It would look something like this:
Oops! the blanket is upside down!
Of course, I could easily adjust this to a Georgia Bulldog afghan or even Ohio State! My estimated cost would be around $150. This one is 25"x75"
I've also been working on a couple baby afghans.
I have a new great niece named, Lillie. So I made her a Lillie Pad!
![]() |
| My niece & great niece! |
![]() |
| Lillie's new blanket |
Also, have a new little nephew coming this summer. So I added to a traditional baby blanket to make it nautical.
Also had some fun with green for St. Patty's for a door prize at the Ladies' function at church. Here's the start of one. But I forgot to take a photo of the final outcome.
Well, hope you enjoyed these. If you need something made, just send me a message.
GGMandy





How long does one take to make?
ReplyDeletethe Bed throw takes about three weeks. Gotta have the King blanket done by the end of April.
ReplyDelete